In running and maintaining my website codepal.co.uk may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of my site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data. This data is collected by third parties and not by codepal.co.uk directly.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with me by any means.
Codepal.co.uk may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever .
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
Codepal.co.uk use the information that codepal.co.uk collect from you to provide my services to you. In addition to this codepal.co.uk may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from me relating to my services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
Where your consent has been provided in advance codepal.co.uk may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which codepal.co.uk believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating my website it may become necessary to transfer data that codepal.co.uk collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to me, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Codepal.co.uk do my upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. Codepal.co.uk cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send me electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that codepal.co.uk sell any or all of my business to the buyer.
- Where codepal.co.uk are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that codepal.co.uk hold relating to you. Please note that codepal.co.uk reserve the right to charge a fee of £100 to cover costs incurred by me in providing you with the information.